In Thailand you can find many International airports, AOT airport of Thailand manages the best six international airports of Thailand and DOT department of Thailand manages the commercial airports.
● For Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi airport
● For Chiang Mai and Lamphun it is Chiang Mai international airport
● For Phuket, Phuket international airport
● For Nonthaburi and Bangkok, Don Mueang International airport
● Samui airport for Samui island.
● Surat Thani airport for Surat Thani.
Here we include Don Mueang International airport DMK which is another international airport of Bangkok. This is the oldest airport Asia. Officially this airport was inaugurated for The Royal Thai Air Force and later it became the oldest commercial airport. Later this airport was replaced by the another international airport known as suvarnabhumi international airport. Don Muang airport contain busiest two terminals one for international flights and other for commercial flights
● IATA CODE of Don Mueang International airport is DMK
● ICAO CODE of Don Mueang International airport is VTBD
● Used for both military and public service
● Royal air force is the owner
● Hubs are NokScoot, Nok Air, Thai lion air, Thai AirAsia, R Airlines and New Gen Airways and many more.
The distance between Bagdogra and Thailand is 1940 kms. The travel programs available from Bagdogra to Thailand are given below:
Bagdogra to Thailand via Kolkata:
This is an indirect flight available from Bagdogra to Thailand. The flight takes off from Bagdogra and reaches Thailand via Kolkata. The total time taken by this flight to reach Thailand is 14 hours. The service is provided by Spicejet. The time scheme followed by this flight is given below:
● The flight takes off from Bagdogra and reaches Kolkata in 55 minutes.
● The waiting time at Kolkata is 10 hours and 25 minutes.
● The flight then takes off from Kolkata and reaches Thailand in 2 hours and 40 minutes.
Bagdogra to Thailand via Mumbai:
The flight takes off from Bagdogra and reaches Thailand via Mumbai. The total time taken by this flight to reach Thailand is 18 hours. This service is provided by Jet Airways. The time schedule followed by this flight is
● The flight takes off from Bagdogra and reaches and reaches Mumbai in 4 hours and 40 minutes.
● The waiting time at Mumbai is 9 hours and 5 minutes.
● The flight then takes off from Mumbai and reaches Thailand in 4 hours and 15 minutes.
These were all the travel schemes from which you will have to choose one and that will be added to our Thailand tour packages from Bagdogra.