Thailand is a very beautiful country. It is a major part of Asia as far as tourism is concerned. Millions visit Thailand from all the corners of the world. It is famous all over the world for hosting all forms of trips. You can visit Thailand for any kind of trip as it provides a great environment for these trips. You can visit Thailand for the below mentioned trips:
● Thailand provides a great environment for a trip with your family.
● Thailand provides a great environment for a trip with friends. This also involves adventurous trips.
● Thailand is also considered the best host of honeymoon trips. Millions of couples plan their honeymoon in Thailand.
Thailand has a long chain of beautiful places and tourists get attracted towards these places. In a survey, it was confirmed that more than 30 million tourists visit Thailand every year. It is famous for many things which include nightlife experience, places to visit, things to do, thai food, thai massage, heritage and culture, shopping, and many more. Here we will be talking about Shopping In Thailand- Bang Niang Market. This is a very famous market among the tourists and you must have all the necessary information and it is given below:
Shopping In Thailand- Bang Niang Market:
This is a part of the shopping experience you get on the Bang Niang Beach. There are a number of markets present on this beach. We will talk about Bang Niang Market.
Location: Its address is given as Phetkasem Road, by the 7-Eleven opposite Tsunami Mdmorial park, Bang Niang.
Timing: It open on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10 am to 10 pm.
Bang Niang market is considered to be the most famous market of Khao Lak. It is located just opposite the Tsunami memorial park and covers an area of about 21,000 square kilometres. It is always a great experience to visit this market and do some shopping. Bang Niang beach is the most famous place to host a great night market in Khao Lak. It is one of the most interesting market to explore becaus of its large area. It is best considered for a large variety of shopping and is a market where you will find all the things you want.
Some of the highlights of Bang Niang Market arw given below:
● There is always a sale on many items like t-shirts, jeans, beachwear, fashion accessories, etc.
● This market is popular for the selling of great quality of Thai silk.
● This market never gets too crowded and it is a place where you would love doing shopping in a serene and happy environment.
● The night shopping experiencs provided by this market is amazing. For a better night experience along with shopping, there are a couple of bars as well.
● You can reach this market on free shuttles provided by many hotel in Khai Lak. Apart from this, you can also hire a local taxi truck to reach this market.
There is a section in Bang Niang market which is known as the fresh produce section and the great this about this section is that it is open on every day. All the other parts which are the real gourist attraction open every monday, wednesday, thursday and saturday. The best time to visit Bang Niang Market is in the late afternoon.
This is all about Shopping In Thailand- Bang Niang Market. This is the most important market as far as tourism of Thailand is concerned. During summers, when tourists plan their beach holidays, they visit the famous Bang Niang beach where they also visit Bang Niang Market. Thus, you should keep this market in your list of places to visit in Thailand for shopping.