Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise
Ayutthaya is old capital of Thailand and is top listed site in UNESCO World Heritage. In Asia, this is most impressive and spectacular ruined cities and here you can see best cultural heritage all around. Some of the main ancient ruins of Ayutthaya city are
● Wat Phra Si Sanphet: it is important temple with 3 huge chedis and is also known as King’s temple. Hundreds of buddha statues are engraved with golden, silver and bronze.
● Wat Mahathat : This is oldest ruin and was built in 1384 by king Naresuan. This is located across the road of wat ratchaburana.
● Wat Chaiwatthanaram: it is the most visited destination and is located on the bank of the river Chao Phraya, here you will see the huge buddha temples and reveals many traditions of thailand and Buddhist people.
Bangkok Grand Palace Tour :
It is the best and main attractions of Bangkok which was built in the year of 1782 and was home of king for about 150 years. Here you will get inspired by seeing the best architecture with large and beautiful statues, craftsmanship of all thai people and its intricate details. Most sacred place of Thailand is the Emerald temples which is present in the Grand Palace where a strict dress code rule is applied to all.
● Wat phra Sri Rattana Satsadaram temple
● Enshrine of Phra kaew Morakot
● Huge buddha image or phra putta maha Mani ratana.
Nowadays here you can see the impressive and spectacular interior, which is used for important and luxurious ceremonial occasions . This reception hall consists the antique throne, which is used before every Western style. Grand Palace Hall which is also known as Chakri Maha Prasat consists an impressive Dusit Hall, with finest architectural building and a perfect museum which informs about the restoration of this Grand Palace.
Along with the tour of River of Kings Canal Cruise
You can explore the boating experience in the Chao Phraya River, only you have to board a perfect and beautiful longtail boat along river of Chao Phraya River which is also known as River of Kings and you can see the canals of city Bangkok.
● half-day tour with cultural highlights
● majestic Grand Palace
● Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew.
● Wat Pho
● 12 for a small-group
● Explore wat pro through the canals of Bangkok, known as the 'Venice of the East.
This was all about our Thailand Cultural tour packages. These are the best to have a tour of all the cultures present in Thailand.