Thailand tour packages from Amritsar:
Amritsar is located at the northwestern side of India and it is the beautiful city of old town, this is the place of golden gurdwara temple. This is the sacred city. Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee international airport is the main airport of Amritsar which is named after the Guru Ram Dass which is also the founder of Amritsar. This airport is about 11 kilometres away from the Amritsar and is located on the Ajnala Road near the Raja Sansi village, this airport is spreaded over the area of 1250 acres. This airport of Amritsar is the 9th largest airport of India.
● IATA CODE of Amritsar international airport is ATQ
● ICAO CODE of Amritsar international airport is VIAR
● Located in the village rajasansi village, Amritsar.
● Available hubs are SpiceJet, Air India Express, Qatar Airways, Vistara, Malindo Air.
Thailand consists many provinces and each province of the Thailand have it unique international airport. On 15 September 2005 this airport was inaugurated and later in 2006 international terminal was opened. This airport is the best gateway for Regional alliances. This airport is 25 kilometres away from the Bangkok. As the Bangkok is the capital of islands and is largest city. Thus the international airport of Bangkok is hub of many services and is the main airport of Thailand. Suvarnabhumi airport ( BKK ) is the main airport of Bangkok. In Bangkok we have 2 main international airport, another is Don Mueang International airport. Suvarnabhumi airport is spreaded over the 3240 hectares of land. This BKK airport is the biggest and crowded airport of Asia.
● IATA CODE of Suvarnabhumi airport is BKK
● ICAO CODE of Suvarnabhumi airport is VTBS
● It mainly serves two largest cities that are Samut Prakan and Bangkok
● AOT airport of Thailand is the operator of BKK airport
● Location of this airport is Racha Thewa, Samut Prakan Thailand
● Main Hubs of BKK Airport are Bangkok Airways, Thai smile, Thai Airways, Asia Atlantic Airlines.
The distance between Amritsar and Thailand is 3320 kms. There is a direct flight available from Amritsar to Thailand.
Amritsar to Thailand:
This is a direct flight available from Amritsar to Thailand. The flight takes off from Amritsar and reaches Thailand. The total time taken by this flight to reach Thailand is 4 hours and 58 minutes.
Amritsar to Thailand via New Delhi:
The flight takes off from Amritsar and reaches Thailand via New Delhi. This is an indirect flight. The total time taken by this flight to reach Thailand is 10 hours and 25 minutes. The time scheme followed by this flight is given below:
● The flight takes off from Amritsar and reaches New Delhi in 40 minutes.
● The waiting time at New Delhi is 5 hours and 20 minutes.
● The flight then takes off from New Delhi and reaches Thailand in 4 hours and 25 minutes.
These were the two travel programs available from Amritsar to Thailand. You can choose one and that will be added to our Thailand tour packages from Amritsar.